Congratulations, I really love all of my kids, but have to say that my boys are "momma's boys" they always seem to need me more than dad. I love it. Congratulations!
Congratulations on your new little boy. I am Scott's cousin Deborah (David's daughter). Grandma Peggy just gave me you blog address and I thought I would say hello.
7 comments:
Yea! I love boys, much easier than girls in my experience.
Congratulations!
I full on thought you were going to have another girl!! I'll bet Brenton can't wait for baby bro to arrive!
Congratulations!!!
So excited for you (and Brent)!!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations, I really love all of my kids, but have to say that my boys are "momma's boys" they always seem to need me more than dad. I love it. Congratulations!
Yeah for another boy. Congrats to Brenton!
Congratulations on your new little boy. I am Scott's cousin Deborah (David's daughter). Grandma Peggy just gave me you blog address and I thought I would say hello.
I'm glad you get another boy. I think a good mix is healthy for a family. Things get a little emotional when there's to many girls. You know!
Post a Comment