Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Birthday/ Spring Break

For my birthday and spring break this year we went to Chandler and stayed at my parents' condo.  We went swimming, got frozen yogurt, went to the lake and had lots of fun.  My mom came and watched the kids for a day and Scott and I got to go to the temple and lunch and then we took the older kids to see the Percy Jackson movie.  It was such a nice birthday gift.  Thank you mom.  Oh, the eye patch is just for fun:)

That same week we ended up in Safford at Rick & Deann's for a March Birthday Celebration.  They let me be 14 and Kevin was so adorable blowing out his first candle.  We also got to meet Belinda's boyfriend Andy and had a great time with all the cousins. 


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy REALLY late Birthday! I can't believe Kevin is 1 already and I haven't even met him. Last I saw you, you were prego with him. I've actually been thinking about you a lot since Kami is a very frequent visitor at our house. Miss you!

Brian and Janette said...

Wow! Happy birthday(s) to all the Freestone folk! Looks like you guys have been having some fun.

Kenningtons said...

Happy birthday Sabrina!!! I'm such a lame-o in just barely getting around to *telling* you that. If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure I still haven't told my mom happy b-day either....her birthday was 3 months ago! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love ya, Brina!!!!

p.s. tell your kids to stop being so stinkin' cute!!! seriously!