Tuesday, January 18, 2011

June 2010

We started off the summer with a camping trip.  We spent a few days with the Shupe's and Grandma and Grandpa Frazier.  It's always fun at the cabin.  We played games, hiked, and even did a little fishing (okay, so there weren't any fish biting but that seaweed was sure tasty)!  Thanks Camilla.






 For Father's day weekend we headed back over to Safford.  Krista and her boyfriend Kyle, and Kami, and Sandi and PJ and family all flew in.  We had fun taking family pictures and then had to cool off at the pool and bbq.  It was so great to see everyone again. 








 We ended the month with Claira's 10th Birthday.  She had a spa party and got a little pampered.  All the girls got all dressed up and beautiful for her cake and icecream.  She had a great time.  I can't believe she is so old already!




1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

How can Claira be 10 already?! Wasn't I just holding that sweet and innocent little package from Heaven last week???? Seriously! She is such a gorgeous girl...takes after her mom. Scotty's a handsome buck but I have to say Claira is ALL Montierth to me. I can't believe you have a 10 year old. Especially because you still look like you are in high school.