Awe...what a cute picture.
It is beautiful...cute kids!
I can't believe you have 5 kids now! I will be in St. David on Saturday and staying for almost a week. I would love to come and see you and your kiddos!
Such a cute family! We found your blog-we have always wondered what ever happened to you guys! Would love to see you again!Steve and Amy Lunt
By the way-we live in Thatcher, you can email us at steveamylunt@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awe...what a cute picture.
It is beautiful...cute kids!
I can't believe you have 5 kids now! I will be in St. David on Saturday and staying for almost a week. I would love to come and see you and your kiddos!
Such a cute family! We found your blog-we have always wondered what ever happened to you guys! Would love to see you again!
Steve and Amy Lunt
By the way-we live in Thatcher, you can email us at steveamylunt@hotmail.com
Post a Comment