Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Krista's Home!

Krista has returned from her mission on Temple Square!
We were all so excited to see her again.  We had a lot of fun hanging out with her.  As you can see she has wasted no time in finding a cute guy to kiss!  We love you Krista and are so glad you're home!

4 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

Oh my goodness! Has it been 18 months already?!? That's crazy!

I am absolutely IN LOVE with your new family photo. It's gorgeous and your hair...what a diva you are! Seriously, lovin' the bob on you. The girls are as beautiful as ever and I'm wantin' to squeeze your two boys. Beautiful family!

Angela said...

Hey Sabrina, I found you through Janette. I can't believe you have 5 kids and they are so cute and I think for the most part are so much Montierths! I can't believe Krista is home. When my mom told me, I was shocked, I thought for sure she had come home early. It's crazy how much time flies the older you get and the more kids you have. You still look amazing!

Cara said...

Krista looks great! And I love your new hair cut!

Kenningtons said...

Welcome home Krista!! I wish you would have stayed in SLC a tiny bit longer so I could see you....that's selfish, I know, and you had your family to get back to!