We've been enjoying Arizona in the fall!
On Halloween, we went hiking to a cemetary in the ghost town of Fairbank. It was pretty spooky. We even heard some wailing (but it wasn't from the ghosts). The kiddos were pretty tired by the end. They were pretty good sports though.
In November, we borrowed a canoe and did some fishing at Roper Lake. Brenten was in his element. He loves to go fishing. Unfortunately, we didn't catch any fish. We did have a great time. The weather was perfect. Kevin sampled the dirt, and we even had a couple of brave swimmers!
At Thanksgiving, we went hiking on Mt. Graham. It was beautiful! We've been so blessed.





4 comments:
Your family is beautiful. I loved seeing so many places I remember from when I was a child and would spend my summers shuffled between Grandma Peggy and my mother's mother. All of the cousins would hit Roper lake, of course there was fun at the cabin, walking from Grandma's to Clarks for candy. Thanks for bringing back some fun memories.
Ahhhh...you're making me REALLY miss you guys! We like your family! So cute!
Such fun pictures! You're kids are adorable. We were in town for 2 days and I wanted to come see you but we were so busy with family we had no time. :( It was a very quick trip.
I had no idea Roper Lake was safe to swim in....why did I think it was infested with leaches??? Was that true at some point while we were growing up? Looks like you guys have had a very busy, very fun fall!
Post a Comment