Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Cale


This is my nephew Cale.  I went to the airport to pick up my sister Sandi and got to see Cale for the first time since his baby blessing.  He's changed quite a bit.  I'm loving his hair!  He and Sandi stopped by our house on the way to grandma's and did a little swimming and playing.  We had so much fun with him.  We only spent a few days with him but we love him dearly.  We miss you and are so excited to hear that you will be a big brother!

2 comments:

Angela said...

A big brother???? Now that's news! I haven't talked to Sandi since her baby shower. Do you have an email address for her? I would love to keep in touch. Email it to me if you do paulls@cox.net.

Kenningtons said...

Cale is adorable!!!! And congrats to Sandi on the exciting news! Oh, AND YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING! Love the new shorter look on you!