M3 Engineering had it's annual birthday party at the Sidewinders baseball game. We had a great time eating, getting our faces painted, and riding on the rides!
Yea, Sabrina has a blog! I tell you, us bloggers will convert the world yet! It's very cute, but be careful, playing with your template and learning about how it works can be totally addicting! Anyway, good luck, and I'll enjoy popping over to see what you're up to.
Aren't Sidewinders games great? It's one of my favorite things to do here in town. The next time you come to Tucson, give me a call and we'll get together.
2 comments:
Yea, Sabrina has a blog! I tell you, us bloggers will convert the world yet! It's very cute, but be careful, playing with your template and learning about how it works can be totally addicting! Anyway, good luck, and I'll enjoy popping over to see what you're up to.
Aren't Sidewinders games great? It's one of my favorite things to do here in town. The next time you come to Tucson, give me a call and we'll get together.
Wow, St. David has internet now!!!
I can't wait for future updates to this blog, gosh this is really cool!
Post a Comment