
My mom is the greatest! I can't imagine someone more compassionate or sympathetic than my mom. She is one of my best friends. She is the one who has helped me through all the new and learning stages of my life, so pretty much everything. When I need a shoulder to cry on, or someone to laugh with, or just a minute to vent, she always makes time for me. She would drop whatever plans she has to make an emergency trip over to help me if I was sick or just needing my mom. She would give up her bed, spend an extra night in Chandler on the guest couch just so she could make me organic chicken and vegetables for dinner so I would have a Happy Birthday! She would give all that she has to make me happy and comfortable. To love someone else more than yourself, that's the definition of "mom" that I've learned from watching her. I love you mom. You are beautiful and you have always been the one I've wanted to be like when I grew up! I'm still trying.



2 comments:
I agree..your mom is pretty awesome!! I always felt so welcome over at your house and enjoyed talking to your mom.
Hi Sabrina hope you don't mind that I stopped by to say HI. I saw your blog on Shawnas and thought how neat it was to see your sweet family. Come visit our blog sometime If you don't mind I'm adding you to my blogging buddies. good to see you
Love tif
Post a Comment