Wow! I can't believe it's almost June. May just flew by. Just a brief overview of the month for the Freestones:May 10th- We had a great time celebrating Grandpa Rick's 60th Birthday with the cousins. It was nice to get to see Tammie and Ashley and Amber. We're glad they're in AZ now.
May 11th- We celebrated Mother's Day in Safford. We got
to visit all the mothers and grandmothers there. We were pretty excited to get to hear from Krista too but, we never got to talk to her because we had a dog incident. My sister, Kami, has a d
og and for some reason she decided to bite my baby Lacy on the head. Luckily, Uncle Brad was there to save the day, again. He took her down and stitched her up. She was a pretty good patient. She had five stitches. I took them out before church a week later. She doesn't like dogs too much now. We love our Lacy Loo Hoo!
to visit all the mothers and grandmothers there. We were pretty excited to get to hear from Krista too but, we never got to talk to her because we had a dog incident. My sister, Kami, has a d
og and for some reason she decided to bite my baby Lacy on the head. Luckily, Uncle Brad was there to save the day, again. He took her down and stitched her up. She was a pretty good patient. She had five stitches. I took them out before church a week later. She doesn't like dogs too much now. We love our Lacy Loo Hoo!May 16th- Scott and Brent went on the Father and Son Camp Out. They got to sleep in the van, and go hiking, and use flashlights, and drink something orange. It doesn't get better than that! The girls got to go out to a resturaunt and get a girlie movie and camp out in the living room. Oh, what fun!
May 21st- Brenten loves our new little kittens and chases them all over. He was chasing them
behind the shed and a scorpion crawled into his shoe. He came crying at the door saying he got a sticker. I took off his sandal and out crawled a scorpion. I caught it and put it in a jar for him. It was his high and low of the day. I am thankful he didn't have a bad reaction to the sting.

behind the shed and a scorpion crawled into his shoe. He came crying at the door saying he got a sticker. I took off his sandal and out crawled a scorpion. I caught it and put it in a jar for him. It was his high and low of the day. I am thankful he didn't have a bad reaction to the sting.
May 22nd- Millie graduated from kindergarten! We started her a year early but she is doing so well, I think we'll send her on to 1st grade! She loves her teacher Mrs. Brubaker and she loves all her friends. They had a nice graduation with singing and all the cuteness! She's a princess! Claira couldn't make it to the graduation since it was during her ice cream party on the last day of school. But, here's the rest of us having a ball.



May 24th- We were back in Safford again for baby Carsyn Shupe's blessing. We went to dinner
afterward with Wendy and Rick and DeAnn. We then celebrated Scott's 31st Birthday with a chocolate cake, made by Claira, and ice cream. After wearing ourselves out at the Shupe's we headed home again.
afterward with Wendy and Rick and DeAnn. We then celebrated Scott's 31st Birthday with a chocolate cake, made by Claira, and ice cream. After wearing ourselves out at the Shupe's we headed home again.On the homestead, I've been able to work in our garden. I planted a lot. It's pretty experimental for me right now, so we'll see how it turns out. Scott has been fencing off an acre and welding fence posts for the cows we hope to get next month. We've also been able to plant a few fruit trees. Scott was able to irrigate a couple of times this month too. We still love it here and it's great to see everything greening up!





5 comments:
Happy Birthday Scotty! Poor Brenten and Lacy!! Congrats to Millie! What a busy month! Whew!! p.s. you are gorgeous!...as always.
Man, Sabrina! Your May makes me tired! I just can't get over how beautiful you are, and all of your kids are gorgeous like you. It's good to hear what you're up to!
I am so glad you posted. It was nice to see a recap of everything you did in May. You have the cutest family. I'll call you next time I am down that way.
How sad about the dog bite and scorpion sting...dang animals. Your kids are very cute and it's fun to see pictures of them.
Happy Birthday Scott!
Hey Sabrina! I found your blog through Jamies! Looks like ya'll are doing great!! It's fun reading up on ya:) Shannon (Lutz)
Post a Comment